THE REMOVAL PROCESS
10 steps to a successful move
1) Our surveyor will contact you to make an appointment.
2) The survey establishes your particular requirements and packing needs.
3) A quotation, acceptance form and terms and conditions will be emailed or posted to you within 24 hours of your survey.
4) If we are packing our team will arrive the day before (or by arrangement) to protect and pack your items. Any items that you need with you will be packed on the following morning.
5) If you are self-packing with our materials we will agree a date to deliver your packaging.
6) Remember, we are always here to help, we will make a courtesy call usually a couple of days prior to your moving day to make sure you are okay.
7) On moving day, we will arrive punctually, load and safely secure your possessions ready for the journey.
8) On arrival at your new home, your possessions will be carefully unloaded (carpets And walkways will be protected).
9) Items will be positioned where instructed and rebuilt if previously agreed to do so.
10) Excess packaging materials can be taken away on the day. Once you have finished unpacking please contact us and will make a collection for the rest.
we've got it all covered!
As a professional removal company we invest in the best equipment for our customers. Our furniture protection will ensure that your possessions are transported with complete care.
We deliver 100's of sofas a month for our local DFS so we are experts at delivering and manoevering large items.
We provide a flexible service that works around you
• We listen to your requirements and make a structured plan to achieve your goal.
• Whether you have been given a last minute exchange date or a just need an immediate service then make sure you contact us. Our removals service accommodates moves of all shapes and sizes, whether it's the contents of a manor house, commercial premises to a small residence - maybe the garden shed, tree houses by arrangement!
• If your are concerned that some furniture will not fit through certain places in your property, then don't be, we assess this on your initial survey. Amor Removals are very experienced when it comes to dismantling and reassembling furniture so we can take care of this for you.
Our care and attention to detail
Before carrying out your move we carry out a removal survey which we use to carefully plan and organize your move according to your specific needs and circumstances.
Amor Removals will always accommodate to see you around your work or other commitments. If you are unable to make a removal survey during our normal operating hours then we will make provisions to see you at a time to suit you.
During your removal survey you will be talked through each step of your move. Our number one priority at this stage is to make sure that any concerns and anxieties you may have are discussed and that you are in full understanding of the removal process.
Your surveyor will assess all household items requiring specialist care and handling. If you are self-packing and unsure of your packing abilities, then your surveyor will provide you with sound packing advice how to pack and protect possessions, particularly fragile items requiring special care and attention.
On your move day an experienced team leader and crew will calmly guide you through the day making the whole experience an enjoyable day.
Amor Removals are always here to help, so if you have any questions please contact us and we will happily welcome your enquiry.